Sometimes what can appear to be the simplest task can actually be a nightmare. That’s why Kitchen Hacker offers some easy methods to your every day kitchen questions plus for those who can’t be bothered to read… a short video to compliment!
Easy Poached Egg:
What you need:
1 sheet of Cling film
1 tsp oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
What to do:
1. Spread cling film tightly over a bowl and brush lightly with oil (you can also use the back of a teaspoon to spread the oil over the cling film).
2. Crack egg on a flat surface and place in the middle of cling film.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bring cling film together and twist edges together, removing any air from inside.
5. Place in a pan of boiling water and cook for 4 minutes on a medium heat.